[US] | Delta-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GhostHunter's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

GhostHunter's Staff Application Empty GhostHunter's Staff Application

Post by GhostHunter Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:22 am

Steam Name: [N|D] GhostHunter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69276261

Steam Profile (Link): Won't allow me to post it says this: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Which languages do you speak?: English

What server are you applying for?: Delta-Gaming

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX commands ?(If so please list some examples of the commands): Yes and !kick !ban ect

Do you have experience in administrating?: Yes on 2 servers actually Northern Darkness and HammerHead-Gaming

Why do you apply to become an administrator?(3-4 Sentences): I like helping people that are in need of help. I always want to make this server a better place for people to play on. I don't like rdmers and rule breakers they annoy me because why do that join a server just to get banned.

Why should we pick you to become an administrator?(4-6 Sentences): I am mature. I won't abuse my powers. I can handle myself. I don't rage when someone calls me mean names or if breaking major rules. (I would deal with them not just ban them because I am too lazy) I am not lazy I would actually talk to the people that need help. I have a nice personality I don't like making other players cry. I actually know the rules unlike other players that apply because they want to abuse and spawn in money. (Even though only superadmins can do that)

GhostHunter

Back to top Go down

GhostHunter's Staff Application Empty Re: GhostHunter's Staff Application

Post by Evoc Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:28 am

DENIED
Evoc
Evoc
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down