[US] | Delta-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application v2

3 posters

Go down

Mod Application v2 Empty Mod Application v2

Post by Shia Suprise! Thu May 21, 2015 1:47 am

Steam Name: Shia Suprise! (ijf288)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54655652

Steam Profile (Link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069577032

Hours on DeltaGamingRP: 9 hours

About yourself: I'm a kid that plays video games most the time.

Experience about adminship: I was admin on 1 different server before it shut down.

Why i am interested in becoming an admin: I am interested because I love helping people out and taking care of things and that is what admins do on servers. It will also be a lot of fun taking care of situations because I'm a great problem solver.

Why I would make a good admin: I am a great problem solver and I would be on 24/7. I will clean up the problems and make the people happy.

Which languages do you speak?: English, Croatian, French

What server are you applying for?: Deltagaming

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX commands ?(If so please list some examples of the commands): !ban !jail (player) (time) !noclip !kick !warn

Do you have experience in administrating?: Yes

Why do you apply to become an administrator?(3-4 Sentences): I apply to become an administrator because I love taking care of situations. I also love this server and would love to be apart of its staff. I would also like to be able to help out the players and make their experience with the server better. That is why I am applying for Admin on this server.

Why should we pick you to become an administrator?(4-6 Sentences): You should pick me to become an administrator because I'm good in many situations and can think fast when needed. I am already a forum administrator so I have experience being part of the server's staff. I would never abuse my power and use it for the good of the server. I know most of the ULX commands so I would not need to nag the other staff for help with it. That is why I think you should pick me for the server's administrator.

Last edited by Shia Suprise! on Thu May 21, 2015 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hour edit)

Shia Suprise!

Back to top Go down

Mod Application v2 Empty Re: Mod Application v2

Post by Galacon 2015 Thu May 21, 2015 2:31 am

really nice helped me out first time i joined by giving me money for a car and helped me base from a rdmer

Galacon 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Evoc Thu May 21, 2015 3:07 am

ACCEPTED
Evoc
Evoc
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content