[US] | Delta-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rdme staff app

Go down

Rdme staff app  Empty Rdme staff app

Post by rdme Thu May 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Steam Name: rdme

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103293734

Steam Profile (Link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/crgislife/home

Hours on DeltaGamingRP: 1

About yourself:   Well my names Jake and i'm 15. My hobbies include soccer,Tennis,Gmod and some other random things. I am in 10th grade at my highschool were i currently go. I have some sort of sleeping problem where i only get 20 hours per week but still are fine with daily tasks as well. well cant think of anything else so ya...

Experience about adminship: I have been a moderator and up on multiple servers and i am familiar  with ulx

Why i am interested in becoming an admin: Helping out the server

Why I would make a good admin: I know the commands and when  staff is not on and i am i would make sure no rule breakers  get on and mess up delta

Which languages do you speak?: English some Estonian

What server are you applying for?: Dark RP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX commands ?(If so please list some examples of the commands): !ban !banid !menu !kick !freeze if i need to list more i will

Do you have experience in administrating?: yes

Why do you apply to become an administrator?(3-4 Sentences): When i first joined a dark rp server i quit after the first hour because nobody would help me and i  had no idea how to play. I want to make sure this does not happen to anyone playing the delta servers. Also i obviously want to stop the rule breakers. My other main reason is having fun and mingling with players

rdme

Back to top Go down