[US] | Delta-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by iamgamertron Sat May 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122752424

Ingame Name: IAMGAMERTRON

Have You Donated?: Im a Donator++

Are you an active member of staff?: I have alot of free time I used to be a mod on a differnt rp server.

Have you  memorized all jail and ban times?: yes

Are you familiar with all ULX commands?: yes

How long do you !ban if a player mass RDAx8?: 1440 minutes

How long do you !jail a player for self-supply?: 320 seconds

If someone asks you to look at their staff application what steps do you take?: go to the forums, go to staff aplications and look for there name and read the aplication

Why do you want to be a Admin: Because i love to help out on servers and i also did five hours training for CO-OWNER HH Maid. We went over everything i needed to know about being a admin. I went through knowing about rdmers and rdaers to every single tip and trick i needed to know. I know that if I get this rank I will be a huge help to the server.

Why should we pick you over other applicants?: I have done alot more training from over people and know alot more than overs also I know co-owner HH Maid very well and he trusts me. Im on garrysmod in most of my free time on weekends up to 10 hours so if I was admin i would be able to stop rdmers and people trolling/breaking rules. I hope that i can be chosen for admin and I hope if I do that I can be a huge help towards the server.

By IAMGAMERTRON

iamgamertron
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by Evoc Sat May 02, 2015 10:18 pm

DENIED

You are being DENIED because you have applied on the format moderator to admin, not moderator application.
Evoc
Evoc
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down