[US] | Delta-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET_REKT Application

2 posters

Go down

GET_REKT Application Empty GET_REKT Application

Post by GET_REKT Thu May 07, 2015 12:01 am

Steam Name:GET_REKT

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:96999915

Steam Profile (Link):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154265558/

Hours on DeltaGamingRP: Like 5 or so hours i couldn't remember.

About yourself: My favorite color: orange Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese My favorite book: Magic Tree House.

Experience about adminship: I don't have none.

Why i am interested in becoming an admin: I am interested because when i see my friends doing stuff as admins i wanted to be part of it because it looks fun.

Why I would make a good admin: I love to become an admin and if im not sure what to do i will call another admin.

Which languages do you speak?:English

What server are you applying for?: [US] DeltaGamingRP

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Current steam name: GET_REKT

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:96999915

SteamID32:STEAM_0:0:96999915

SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:96999915

Are you familiar with ULX commands ?(If so please list some examples of the commands): !noclip !god !cloak !ban !kick !kill !goto !bring

Do you have experience in administrating?:A little

Why do you apply to become an administrator?(3-4 Sentences): Because when i see admins doing there job i think that looks fun and i wanna help out with the server. When i see people doing admin sits i think like what would it be like to be an admin? And i really wanna help the server if it isn't already i don't know and i wanna be a part of that. I also think that i would love to help out with other admin sits once I get trained.

Why should we pick you to become an administrator?(4-6 Sentences): I should be picked because I am a really good RPER. I know what to do in a admin sit if i don't know what to say. I want to help the server get better if it is already then my bad I want to help. I really think you should make me a admin because I would be a good sport at if i got RDMED i would deal with it but if i got raided i wouldn't be like OH you're getting banned i wouldn't do that. I would also wanna say because I want to be nice to all other staff. I also would try not to break a rule then my bad it would be an accident. So i hope that you accept this because i really wanna help out wiht the server. Thank You.....

GET_REKT

Back to top Go down

GET_REKT Application Empty Re: GET_REKT Application

Post by Ryder Mon May 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Denied
Ryder
Ryder
Owner
Owner

https://deltagaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down