[US] | Delta-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin For 30 Minutes

3 posters

Go down

Admin For 30 Minutes Empty Admin For 30 Minutes

Post by KeyLimePie Mon May 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Steam Name: KeyLimePie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71045285

Steam Profile (Link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/sk8ter402/

Hours on DeltaGamingRP: 4 hours (i have been on before)

About yourself: I am a average person who likes playing games... Never looked forward into being mod or staff on gmod, but i guess today is my day...

Experience about adminship: Really good, ive been admin on other server (about 5 servers)

Why i am interested in becoming an admin: Only wanting to be admin for 30 minutes because I just want to see how being staff is on your server and see if i want to become mod!

Why I would make a good admin: Because i have good experience and i'm a nice person.

Which languages do you speak?: English, (and i have a Canadian accent)

What server are you applying for?: DeltaGaming

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Are you familiar with ULX commands ?(If so please list some examples of the commands): Yes, 3 examples are, /jail (name) /freeze (name) and /ban (name) (time)

Do you have experience in administrating?: Yep, like ive said before i have alot of experience due to being admins on other servers.

Why do you apply to become an administrator?(3-4 Sentences): Because i want to see how your server is like being staff, and see if i want to become a moderator in the future. Also, i really want to see if your server is worth while. And to see if your server will allow me to have fun and for others to have fun.

Why should we pick you to become an administrator?(4-6 Sentences): Because i have great experience due to admin on other servers. I know the commands. I am a very nice person. And i will treat everyone respectfully and forcefully if i have to.

KeyLimePie

Back to top Go down

Admin For 30 Minutes Empty Re: Admin For 30 Minutes

Post by Ryder Mon May 18, 2015 11:18 am

Hmm Seems Your are alright i let the Owner see this application. Thank you for Applying

-Administrator (This is automated Message)
Ryder
Ryder
Owner
Owner

https://deltagaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evoc Mon May 18, 2015 10:55 pm

DENIED because you didn't use 5 sentences when required and you need to have 10 hours or a really good app.
Evoc
Evoc
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down