[US] | Delta-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Homie Minati's Application

2 posters

Go down

Your Homie Minati's Application Empty Your Homie Minati's Application

Post by I'm That Guy Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:47 am

Steam Name: Minati, Some can call me Nati, Only if we tight.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58254754

Steam Profile (Link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/imthatguyXD/

Hours on DeltaGamingRP: Not sure on exact hours.

About yourself: Ahh, yes. Want to know about me, eh. I enjoy casual things, Riding BMX, The usual videos game, baseball, and Chilling with the squad. Although I could go on and on about my self, I won't make an essay about only " ME ".

Experience about Admin: Many, I was Admin/Super-Admin on a well known server CBC, Then there was me as an Manager on a bunny hop server. Also Admin on another Garry's Mod server and a few others don't keep count. I have been on admin/mod even co-owner on many minecraft servers, But That's just minecraft, amirite.

Why i am interested in becoming an Admin: Well, I joined the server and almost instantly was intrigued by it. I felt very comfortable of the server, Suited me good. Also I could tell the server has a lot of potential, which made me want to be apart of your success. I have been with many communities where they are small, and grow to be huge. So I just want to be here and be a part of it.

Why I would make a good Admin: I am very experienced with how being staff on a server works. I know how to handle basically all situations. I understand how to use every command ULX offers and more. If I don't then I will learn quickly. I good at controlling a player and understand how to react in certain situations. Will be playing vary frequently unless I have school interferes with it. I can become a known and lovable player to the server. I would most definitely be a great addition to the community and be a helpful staff member.

Which languages do you speak?: Basic white guy, Only English and very little French.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Indeed I do.

Do you have experience in being an Admin?: Yes, This is like the same question that was just ask about 5 questions ago. But as I stated in that, I am well equipped with the experience to do most every thing. Been Admin or higher numerous times.

Why do you apply to become an Admin?(3-4 Sentences): I applied because it was requested for me to, So I execute. Then since I feel you could use an extra hand on deck, especially an older more responsible person, Well responsible is debatable.I don't abuse nor will I ever, I know my boundaries and no matter the circumstance I will not abuse.

Why should we pick you to become an Admin?(4-6 Sentences): (I don't believe I will get 4-6 sentences but I will try my hardest.) I believe ever server could use a few extra staff members, You know to control the players. I would be an significant addition to the staff, Since I understand everything there is to be know, No training needed. I no know to punish the players when they break the rules and depending on which rules the player breaks. I could even monitor the higher staff also new staff, As well as the players too of course. I could make people enjoy the server more and be able to cheer them up if they have a problem with the server or the game. I will always be in hand-reach of help and would be willing to assist anyone who needs help.

I'm That Guy

Back to top Go down

Your Homie Minati's Application Empty Re: Your Homie Minati's Application

Post by I'm That Guy Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:50 am

I'm so dumb, I did the wrong format.

I'm That Guy

Back to top Go down

Your Homie Minati's Application Empty +Over 9000?

Post by SilentkillerTM Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:43 am

+Over 9000!

SilentkillerTM
SilentkillerTM

https://deltagaming.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Your Homie Minati's Application Empty Re: Your Homie Minati's Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down