[US] | Delta-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrator Application- DeltaGaming server

4 posters

Go down

Administrator Application- DeltaGaming server Empty Administrator Application- DeltaGaming server

Post by coltbolt2000 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Steam Name: ColtonBennett45

Steam ID: ColtonBennett45

Steam Profile (Link): it wont let me, I tried copy and paste but it wont work Sad

Which languages do you speak?: german and english

What server are you applying for?: [US]Delta-Gaming

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Are you familiar with ULX commands ?(If so please list some examples of the commands): ulx ban <player> <minutes>            ulx bring <player>      ulx return [<player, defaults to self>]      ulx send <player> <player> etc..

Do you have experience in administrating?: Yes, but it was a long time ago..

Why do you apply to become an administrator?(3-4 Sentences):
I want to become an administrator because I love playing on servers and helping others on it. I always get on gmod everyday and will do anything to help a person reach their needs in the server. I am a good listener and can sort things out from situations and I am not the person that thinks i'm tough because I am an administrator. I will follow the rules and make sure people do the same. Smile
Why should we pick you to become an administrator?(4-6 Sentences):You should pick for an administrator because I love playing on this server. I will always follow the rules and make sure people do the same. I can go solve problems for other admins if they don't want to do it because I think it is kind of fun. I will always be on duty all day (unless gmod isn't working) and will make sure everybody has a fun time.

coltbolt2000

Back to top Go down

Administrator Application- DeltaGaming server Empty Re: Administrator Application- DeltaGaming server

Post by zeus8335 Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:29 am

hi its zeus8335 im the guy who wanted to help any way i can umm i added u on skyp im going to donate around $250 this summer you said u would accept me i want to become admin to help out as much as i can um ya

zeus8335

Back to top Go down

Administrator Application- DeltaGaming server Empty Re: Administrator Application- DeltaGaming server

Post by Ryder Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:08 am

zeus8335 wrote:hi its zeus8335 im the guy who wanted to help any way i can umm i added u on skyp im going to donate around $250 this summer you said u would accept me i want to become admin to help out as much as i can um ya

Make a Thread onto your own and contact the Owner for it This is only where people can apply
Ryder
Ryder
Owner
Owner

https://deltagaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evoc Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:27 am

DENIED
Evoc
Evoc
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down